Keep your braids fresh with 5 easy steps.
1. Protect: Before sleeping, wrap braids in a silk scarf, bonnet, or cap.
2. Clean: gently shampoo and condition scalp and braids every 2-3 weeks. Apply moose to washed braids. Allow braids to dry completely. Visit our salon for professional braid washing services.
3. Nourish: Oil your scalp regularly. Moisturize braids with a leave-in conditioner at least 2-3 times a week. We carry a wide selection of hair care products to choose from.
4. Enjoy: show off your gorgeous braids! Take plenty pictures and share with family and friends! We love your selfies. Tag us on social media: Instagram @flourishbraids Facebook @flourishbraids1555
5. Remove: prevent hair and scalp damage; do not keep your braids in too long. A good rule of thumb is no longer than 8 weeks. We have braid take down services for your convenience.
Don't wait to schedule your future appointment. Reserve your spot now at www.flourishbraids.org Got questions? Consider us your hair care team. Don't hesitate to give us a ring (971) 239-2065.